We are seeking a Customer Solutions Lead (Pre-Sales) to join our multinational client who is a leading software developer specializing in business analytics.
As part of the Customer Advisory team, this customer-facing role manages all strategic customer advisory and technical presales activities for business units that support industries including government, banking, retail, utilities, and energy.
If you are a natural problem solver with an enthusiasm for innovative business solutions looking to join a collaborative and creative team, this opportunity could be the next step in your career growth.
- Developing an understanding of clients’ current business strategies, requirements, and opportunities;
- Developing an understanding of the clients’ existing business solutions and technical environment;
- Determining, defining, presenting and proposing solutions including technology, services, infrastructure, and hosting;
- Participating in and delivering presentations, workshops, and briefings;
- Building and deploying analytical models to support demos and proofs of concept/capability;
- Supporting relevant components of formal proposals, Proof of Concepts, and RFP responses;
- Demonstrating and proving how the proposed solutions will deliver value to clients;
- Engaging with customers post-sale as-needed to ensure adoption;
- Leveraging Architects to determine how the proposed solutions would be architected within clients’ existing business and technical infrastructure; and
- Supporting client needs with respect to the full analytics lifecycle (Data, Discovery, and Deployment).
- 8 – 10 years experience selling or working in enterprise platforms across any of the following industries: government, banking, retail, utilities, or energy;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Expertise in at least two of the following areas: data management, business intelligence, advanced analytics, or AI;
- Significant hands-on experience with defining, developing and deploying analytically-based models in a business context (this could be based on experience as a practitioner, consulting, or technology sales);
- Extensive experience with analytically-related technologies (ex. SAS, AzureML, Databricks, open source technologies such as Python and R, etc.);
- Experience with visualization tools (ex. SAS VA, MS Power BI, Tableau);
- Prior experience in one or more of the following is highly desirable: forecasting, statistics, optimization, econometrics;
- Talent for defining business technology solutions, specifically in relation to clients’ businesses and technical environments including on-premises infrastructure, and private/public clouds;
- High level of proactivity, creativity, curiosity, self-motivation, competitiveness and a thirst for knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Ability to travel.