Tell your story in 30 seconds.
This is where the elevator pitch comes in.
The elevator pitch is a short, pre-prepared speech that explains what you do in a clear and succinct way. It’s meant to spark interest with your listener, and the elevator pitch should be no more than 30 seconds.
The elevator pitch includes:
- Who you are
- What you do
- What you want to do
- How you are different
- A question tailored to your prospect
- A call to action to keep the conversation going
Applicable to a variety of situations and settings, the elevator pitch ensures you convey a strong message and don’t waste a second of your prospects time before they click into their next meeting.
What topics do we cover?
With the Arbutus Candidate Training Program, ‘Elevator Pitch’ module, you’ll learn:
- How to evoke interest in your listener to want to learn more
- Situations to use an elevator pitch
- How to create each section of the elevator pitch
- Common mistakes to avoid
Click the links below to get started:
Follow us on Social!